Hey guys! I’m super excited about this new project that I’m starting on. I’m aiming to start a monthly FREE pillow talk session for teenage girls and their mothers/guardians in my community of Richmond Virginia. I’m still working on finalizing all of the details, but I’m aiming to start my first session in August, prepping them for the upcoming school year. Here’s all of the things that I’m looking for and need help with:
- speakers. If you would be interested in getting more information about speaking for a certain month based on your skill level (if you’re a doctor or a teacher etc), please email me at lacurlista.com
- volunteers. I’m currently looking for some school supply donations. Pencils, book bags, etc. Email me if you can help
- Participants! IF you are a teen, a mother, or a teacher that has students in mind for the program, let me know so I can start a contact sheet.
- Flyer design. I would love to have a flyer and if you’re great at making them, contact me.
- Sponsors. I’m not a non profit organization, so please know that donating money or supplies is NOT tax deductible, but I would appreciate it of you did donate. My paypal link is paypal.me/lacurlista . I’ll be sure to take pictures during the event and shout you out.
The most important thing that I’m looking for is support. A simple share of this post would help. If you are interested in ANY way, please don’t hesitate to send me an email to lacurlista.com . I’m looking forward to starting in August and I can’t wait to share the journey!